A drizzling of chocolate sauce further enhances the appeal of this delicious dessert, making it a treat beyond comparison, especially for chocolate lovers. The Chocolate Swiss Roll is an innovative variant, which features chocolate cake rolls lined with luscious whipped cream. This Christmas Chocolate Log is perfect if you’re following a calorie controlled diet and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Line a 10x15 inch jell roll pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. There are 347 calories in 100 grams of Swiss Roll. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Marks & Spencer Chocolate Swiss Roll.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account. Note: Any items purchased after Calories 430 Calories from Fat 200 % Daily Value Total Fat 22g 33% Saturated Fat 11g 57% Trans Fat 1/2g Cholesterol 105mg 35% Sodium 350mg 14% Potassium 150mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 54g 18% Dietary Fiber 1g 5% Sugars 37g Protein 4g % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10% 10% Vitamin C 0% 0% Calcium 8% 8% Iron 10% 10% Gluten Free Hindi Recipes